Zaddock Associates is a leading business management consultancy that provides training consultancy and business support services to enable small and medium businesses build sustainable and stable systems. The consultancy was founded and registered in 2006 as a partnership and incorporated into a limited company in Uganda in 2011.
To be the leading business management consultancy offering dynamic solutions to small and medium organizations looking to build and establish stable business systems.
To provide exemplary solutions and services for organizations and entrepreneurship community through well-structured and timely delivery of our services.
Zaddock Associates delivers a range of specialized tailor-made services and products.
SME Master Class
The SME Finance Masterclass is a convergence of SMEs that are looking for best practice in establishing or maintaining solid financial foundation for sustainability. The SME Finance Masterclass also provides peer-to-peer networking and the study of real life situations and solutions.
Participants have benefitted from open sharing and genuine feedback in sessions as to how to better equip their businesses.
The SME Finance Masterclass focuses on Financial Planning, Management and Investment Profiling for Businesses.
The Accountancy and Business Clinic (ABC):
The Accountancy and Business Clinic is a specialized learning platform for organizations, micro, small & medium enterprises to equip themselves with skills in financial management.
Management of Business Finances
Management of Business Finances seeks to equip owners and directors of businesses which have been operational for more than 1 year with knowledge and skills on Financial Planning & Management
- Session 1: Break Even, Pricing & Costing
- Session 2: Essential Financial Systems & Controls
- Session 3: Effective Cashflow & Working Capital Management
- Session 4: Financial Management & Decision Making
- Session 5: Tax Planning Basics
ACCOUNTANCY 360: Beyond Balancing Books
Future accountants and finance professionals are expected to master skills in a wide variety of areas which means they can do much more than balancing books. The Accountancy 360 program is designed to mentor an Accountant into a strategic Business Partner.
- Session 1: The traits of the indispensable Accountant
- Session 2: The financial dash board
- Session 3: The financial health check
- Session 4: The financial leakages to plug
- Session 5: The common tax mistakes to avoid
THE JOURNEY TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM:
This is a personal financial management programme that takes the individual in the journey to building financial resilience
- Session 1: Envisioning your financial goals
- Session 2: Budgeting & Debt management
- Session 3: Multiplying your revenue streams
- Session 4: Saving & Investing
- Session 5: Turning your passion into profit
QUICKBOOKS ACCOUNTING SOFTWARE TRAINING
This seeks to offer a tool for an Accountants and small business Owners to efficiently manage their Accounting and Finance functions.
QuickBooks software helps you manage your organisation finances quickly, easily & accurately - with familiar forms, a built-in Audit Trail and step-by-step guidance when you need it. QuickBooks helps you to create professional-looking custom documents and financial reports
- Session 1: Installation & General Overview
- Session 2 : Set Up, Customization & Data Entry
- Session 3: Reconciliation and report generation
- Session 4: Budgeting and Management Accounts
- Session 5: Year End Procedures & Financial Statements
We also offer overall consultancy and advisory services to busineses and NGOs These include:
- CFO on call services
- Business Advisory, Consultancy and Systems setup
- Accounting and accounting systems setup
- Financial management health checks
- Coaching, Mentoring and Recruitment of Finance and Accounts staff
- SME Finance Mastermind
We also offer continued guidance in matters relating to taxation and the regulatory environment.
This arm of the business has been instrumental in giving visibility to certified and registered professional practitioners by publishing guides, manuals, newsletters and directories.
Through this opportunity, professional bodies and institutions have been able to minimize the infiltration of quack practitioners who take advantage of unsuspecting stakeholders whilst also showcasing their products and services.
The Uganda Healthcare Directory:
An annual publication produced in conjunction with the Ministry of Health and other prominent healthcare stakeholders. This began in 2006 and lists contact details of registered Medical Practitioners/ Specialists, Registered Health Units & facilities countrywide, registered Pharmacists and Pharmaceutical concerns and other key players within the health fraternityLatest Uganda Healthcare Directory
The Uganda Professionals Guide:
The Uganda Professionals Guide, which is a first of its kind, is an annual publication that endeavours to list practitioners from various professional disciplines in Uganda. Some of the professionals practitioners listed in this publication are Engineers, Architects, Environmental practitioners, Surveyors, Accounting & Audit Firms amongst others.Latest Uganda Professionals Guide